As you are aware, the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted the daily lives of all Californians. To avoid a delay in completing your DUI Program, ABC Programs will begin offering Remote Client Services beginning April 1, 2020. Please read this Client Letter for further information. (Spanish Letter)
El Monte/Rosemead Client Portal
*Please follow instructions and return signed document
Scheduled RingCentral Virtual Meetings
REMINDER: To receive credit for the session, you must:
- Have been previously scheduled for the meeting by office staff (You will not be allowed to join meeting if not scheduled).
- Register with Full First and Last Name
- Attend the session in a private room, free of distractions.
- Be logged on to the session before the start time.
- Stay for the entire session- You will not be allowed to join after start time and will not receive credit if you log off before the end of meeting. (Time will automatically be tracked by RingCentral)
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs during the session.
Click on the Class you are scheduled for, to be directly linked to Virtual Meeting:
Educational Sessions Interviews
3380 Flair Drive
El Monte CA 91731